RoliRoti is a rapidly expanding food company located in Oakland, CA. Originally founded as one of the first gourmet food truck in the nation; In two years with high demand RoliRoti has grown the Butcher’s Bone Broth brand into national distribution. The Operations/Fulfillment Coordinator plays a critical role in improving productivity and operational efficiency at RoliRoti (www.rotiroti.comand www.butchersbonebroth.com).This position covers the expanding food products in the wholesale and retail space along with the launch of additional products.Primary responsibilities include ensuring orders are handled from receipt to shipment to local customers as well as national accounts.
Candidates should possess a “can do” attitude, intelligence, problem solving skills with high initiative and strong written and verbal communication skills.He or she pays meticulous attention to detail and works in close collaboration with the production, delivery and accounting teams.
* Works directly with buyers to coordinate order timing and production for on time delivery.
* Receives and processes wholesale orders through various communication modes from wholesale distributors and through order platforms (EDI)
* Communicates with Plant Manager, Shipping & Receiving, Packaging, and Retail Operations to notify of change orders.
* Contributes to company goal for efficiency and process improvements
* Setup new clients in the order platform used by the company
* Tracks incoming and outgoing orders for wholesale customers (retail grocery, web retailers, and food service) and retail customers (food truck pick-up orders)
* Accurately documents product orders and communicates clearly to the accounting so that packing list and invoices can be created prior to shipping
* Coordinate logistics of product delivery by scheduling delivery staff and organizing the most efficient manner for delivery and by communicating pickup schedules to clients
* Manages product fulfillment from order through shipping updating customers on the progress of their orders as needed
* Communicates change orders and production schedule adjustments to relevant teams
* Tracks and ships sample requests
* Help to coordinate demos and promotions of products for marketing/sales teams
* Ability to stay organized and work in a detailed and precise manner
* Strong computer skills with past experience working with worksheets, customer databases or sales or other product tracking systems
* An ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic environment while working independently and as part of a team
* Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
* Past experience in handling pressure-filled situations in a professional and customer friendly manner
* A curiosity for artisanal products with a preference for knowledge experience in the food industry
Expected hours are from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time