Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to help our customer's succeed by providing customized solutions to their equipment & tool needs.
This is an opportunity to join a leader in the rental market with a history of high growth in a stable industry in a dynamic role that combines traditional account manager and account development responsibilities.
Outside Sales Representative is responsible for generating profitable business from the range of equipment that the assigned and surrounding profit centers offer. This role is responsible fo rdeveloping the assigned territory, implementing sales plans to grow business and maintain current customer base, and by helping to build the national Sunbelt branding identity.
• Maintain and build positive customer relationships
• Visit all customers within a five-week cycle
• Coordinate and participate in strategic entertainment of customers
• Prompt completion of all administrative duties, which include; but are not limited to: - Sales Plans - Sales reports
• Collect payments from customers and maintain accurate customer records
• Maintain open communications with Marketing, Profit Center Manager and Rental Manager regarding new equipment, equipment availability and rental programs
• Business Management or related degree with at least 1 year of Rental Industry experience OR 3-4 years of related sales experience
• Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management.
• Valid driver’s license
• Experience in related markets as an Account Manager, Commercial Sales Representative, Construction Project Manager, Commercial Construction Sales, or similar roles preferred.
• Some Night / Weekend work required
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Must be physically able to work in a jobsite environment for extensive periods to include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, squatting, crouching, and reaching
• Must be physically able to work in extreme conditions including heavy rain, wind or excessive temperatures
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranOutside Sales Representative
Gear up for an exciting career!