Budtender Job Description
**MUST HAVE BUDTENDER EXPERIENCE**
**MUST HAVE FULL TIME ON-GOING NIGHT AND WEEKEND AVAILABILITY**
Job type: Full Time
Job Summary: We are looking for passionate budtender's to join our growing Gold Leaf team. The ideal candidate will be able to provide exceptional customer service to our patients, while maintaining the upmost professionalism.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· MUST HAVE BUDTENDER EXPERIENCE.
· Must be at least age 21.
· Must successfully pass criminal background check.
· One to two years demonstrated work experience in customer service and/or sales, in a fast paced, demanding retail environment.
· Experience using point of sales system.
· Positive attitude in high volume sales settings.
· Success working closely with many different personality types.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including ability to speak and work proactively with customers and staff.
· Organized and flexible, with a team-player mindset.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to cultivate long-term customer relationships
· Ability to deal with problems and resolve issues in a professional manner
· Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
· Proven cash-handling skills
· Ability to work flexible hours including extended days, evenings and weekends as needed.
· Genuine enthusiasm and love for cannabis and the cannabis industry.
· A passion for what Gold Leaf is building, our Brand and our customer experience!
· Ability to stand, and walk for at least eight (8) hours
· Ability to bend at the waist, kneel, crouch in order to access product
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Please submit the following:
· Cover letter that addresses why you are the ideal candidate for this role, especially without Cannabis industry experience.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
If you do not have Cannabis experience and you do not submit a cover letter you will not be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Annapolis, MD 21401 (Required)
- Are you available to be scheduled whenever needed?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)