Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us - and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen - there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Create and deliver efficiency improvements by directly and indirectly leading the Data Assurance, Systems, Project Management, Data Science, Accounting and IT teams to deliver improved process maps, enhance financial systems, document processes and deploy orderly improvements to improve insight and control. Reports directly to the VP, Head of Supply Chain Finance. This role will:
Create Finance transformation roadmaps for all areas of supply chain finance operations
Lead the development of integrated reporting systems
Enhance control environment
Drive process standardization and transformation
Manage the transition of routine tasks to Accounting and GBS groups to free up time for high level work
Evaluate next-generation technologies including AI and ML for application in the group
- Lead and develop the Data Assurance, Systems, Data Science, and Project Manager groups
- Design and deploy a revised team structure to deliver the roadmap today and beyond
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required M.B.A. preferred.
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional team members
- Strong Technical and Systems orientation
- Motivated self-starter who can effectively work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Possesses the ability to lead teams and effectively work through others
- Team player who manages collaboratively with the ability to influence management, in some cases without authority
- Exhibits strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity