This is a part-time position for an Intake Coordinator. The responsibilities for this are to provide client intake screenings for admission and/or referral for HUGS Recovery Centers, Substance Abuse Treatment Program. Operational need: Monday – Wednesday, & Friday, 10:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide initial screening of all persons referred to the program or who present themselves for services to determine if they meet the programs admission criteria.
- Provide a comprehensive assessment (ASI) of all clients admitted to determine their physical, emotional, behavioral and educational needs and/or status.
- At the time of admission verify a preliminary physical assessment to include TB Screening, RPR results and complete urine drug screens on all new admissions.
- Verify approval for all client prescribed medications.
- Complete new client orientation to the program.
- Provide triage, follow-up and case management on clients as needed.
- Maintain client records and documentation
- Provide weekly client status reports for treatment team meetings.
- Provide educational lectures and/or groups to clients on an as-needed basis.
- Review policy and procedures relating to the program and maintain compliance.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $27.50 /hour
- Intake Coordinator: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative Duties: 2 years (Preferred)
- Substance Abuse Treatment: 1 year (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) and Certified Addiction Counselor (Required)