ANM is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our amazing team in Boise, ID.
Who We Are:
ANM is a fast growing IT Consulting firm focused on building long-term, customer focused relationships and providing superior customer service and engineering excellence. We believe in delivering integrated solutions that support customers’ business objectives through highly skilled technical resources that work closely with our clients to provide day-to-day support as a result of the successful design and implementation of innovative solutions.
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefit packages (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability)
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Recognition Rewards
- Career training geared towards professional growth
Who We Are Looking For:
At ANM a Sales Engineer is responsible for designing and proposing technical solutions that meet the customer’s needs.
What You Will Do As a Sales Engineer?
- Supports account managers by providing technical expertise in at least one technology (Collaboration, Data Center, or Routing and Switching)
- Uses expertise and experience to build solutions that meet and/or exceed requirements that include product and implementation services
- Delivers and presents solutions to our customers
- Works with the implementation and PMO teams to ensure a smooth project transition
- Develops and fosters relationships with customers to ensure ANM is viewed as their go-to strategic partner
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and other key partners
- Strong focus on R&S with good understanding of Wireless, security & data center.
- Development of Statements of Work and professional services quotes
- Supports other Solution Architects and Systems Engineers when requested
- Promotes a team environment with a positive attitude
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Any Cisco CCIE Certification (Collaboration, Data Center, Security, or Route/Switch)
- Five (5) years of implementation and design experience
- Strong Visio and documentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and technical sales skills
- Strong personality and presence with the ability to own and drive the conversation with the customer
PREFERED EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding of Cisco, VMware, and EMC quoting tools
- Other Cisco and EMC certifications are highly desirable
- Experience in other technologies (collaboration, security, wireless, data networking) is a huge plus
- Travel is required for this position. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance.
Job Type: Full-time