Interior Designer/Project Coordinator
Experienced Interior Designer/Project Coordinator
Brighton Builders is a Home Builder located near Hilton Head Island, SC looking to hire a detailed-oriented Interior Designer/Project Coordinator with great interpersonal skills to join our team. This candidate will meet with new homeowners to determine the design from conceptual development to executing the design. The candidate will be visualizing client goals, sourcing products and materials, and determining costs. If you have 5 plus years of Interior Design/Project Coordinator experience and work in the construction industry you may be a good fit for our team.
· Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Undertake design project from concept to completion
· Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
· Set costs and project fees according to budget
· Possess great customer relations and customer service skills
· Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
· Work closely with architects and contractors
· Track execution of client approved work, including project deliverable dates and issuing reminders to team member when applicable
· Provide clients a professional design experience by preparing and delivering interior design selections and options aligning with budget expectations.
- Prepare curated design packages using a design library to facilitate clients making confident decisions.
- Provide clients with design expertise including product information, material characteristics, sketches, and samples.
- Prepare for client meetings including homeowner presentations, samples and mood boards.
- Knowledge of projects including project status and clients.
- Maintain organized and current project files including correspondence, materials, etc.
- Establish relationships with local vendors for sourcing and samples.
- Work with Company Leadership to establish proper meaningful standards tied to performance goals.
· Interior Designer: 5 Years (Required)
· Customer Service: 5 Years (Preferred)
· Full Time, Salary Position
· Business Hours are Mon-Fri: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
· Business-casual attire
· Dependable, Detailed, Hard-working, and personable
· Paid Time Off
· Retirement Benefits after one year of employment
- Must have experience in selecting interior specifications / finishes for Architectural drawings.
- Client facing experience with strong customer service and listening skills.
- Experience with design software (e.g. Photoshop). AutoCAD and / or Revit a plus.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication abilities and understanding of most current design trends for residential construction.
- Time management abilities and handle multiple projects at one time
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- A keen eye for detail.
Who You Are:
- You have experience designing luxury homes.
- You are an outgoing, detail oriented, self-motivated designer committed to providing a quality client experience.
- You have the ability to motivate and lead others and provide a positive and productive work environment in a fast-paced workplace.
- You can collaborate with a team with creative and out of the box solutions.
- You will be anticipatory of client needs and strategic in problem solving.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Interior Designer- Construction: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations