This petrochemical production site has recently migrated to the Honeywell Experion DCS and is optimizing the plant and fine tuning their controls strategies. There is an immediate need for a Control Systems Engineer who can support the full utilization of the new system.
- Perform first line troubleshooting of Allen Bradley PLC, Honeywell Experion DCS, Triconex SIS and Data Historian
- Support process automation strategy, configuration, and ongoing support needs.
- Guide and train area personnel on process control
- Assist in the development and implementation of long range Process Control strategies
- Support process control capital and improvement projects.
- Provide process automation checkout and start-up
- Ensure adequate documentation systems for site control strategies
- Lead or support cross-functional team to implement alarm management/SIS initiatives.
- Support required cyber-security measures.
- Implement standards and best practices in conjunction with the Corporate Controls Team.
- Support functional testing of systems
- Maintain availability to support the plant during off-hours.
- Maintenance and Optimization of DCS/Controls Systems with updates to the Advanced Module Control code and SAMA drawings.
BS CHE or EE and 4+ years of DCS and PLC experience. Honeywell Experion experience preferred.
Excellent base salary with profit share, enhanced 401k, and full relocation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $128,000.00 /year
- DCS and PLC: 4 years (Required)
- Honeywell Experion: 1 year (Preferred)