We are looking for an Auto Mechanic who specializes in Brake Repair, Steering and Suspension Repair, and Light Engine Repair. A Mechanic must be able to multi-task, perform accurate and detailed vehicle inspections to include accurate work order estimates, diagnose and repair simple and complex automotive issues, and perform routine maintenance tasks (preventive maintenance and fluid and filter replacement) for our client's vehicles.
The successful candidate will use state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment to pinpoint issues and develop a cost-effective solution for each customer. The ideal applicant will have exceptional customer service skills and be willing to spend the necessary time explaining issues to customers and helping them understand their service needs. Our company offers excellent pay and benefits.
- Work with customers to understand their concerns and properly diagnose the issue
- Produce accurate and itemized work estimates for customers who request them
- Spend time explaining the vehicle repair needs to each customer so that they understand what repairs they need
- Utilize the latest in diagnostic equipment to accurately pinpoint vehicle issues
- Conduct vehicle inspections and alert customers to issues that will prevent their vehicles from passing inspection.
At CBI, the team concept extends to every position, from the Mechanic to the President. Our neat and professional appearance, both inside and out, is our collective responsibility. It is, therefore, everyone's responsibility, for example, to pick up trash, cut grass, clean bathrooms, sweep floors, etc. Whatever it takes! The job description provides information on the material duties and responsibilities of this position at CBI's locations. However, this job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list, but rather a general description of the position. In every position, employees are expected to perform the duties and responsibilities assigned to them by their supervisors, regardless of whether such duties and responsibilities are described in the job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years' experience performing automotive service preferred
- Familiarity with the latest vehicle diagnostic equipment preferred
- Valid Driver's License required
- Exceptional customer service skills and a friendly disposition