As a Salesforce System Administrator at Venafi, you'll be part of an extremely motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that contributes directly and significantly to Sales Operations. Working under the direction of the Systems Manager – Sales Operations, the Salesforce Systems Administrator will assist, contribute and participate in the emerging and evolving operations of the field operations teams. This is a remote position.
Key Result Areas:
Minimum Skills and Experience required:
- Perform day to day administration of Salesforce.com including configuration, workflows, custom objects and related lists
- Implement enhancements and rollout new features
- Evaluate Salesforce.com apps and integrations as well as implement
- Drive collaboration cross-functionally across the organization (e.g. IT, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, etc.) to support business program execution
- Assist with communication of program scope, objectives, tasks and business and resource requirements
- Be proficient in data manipulation and cleaning/data cleansing methods
- Effectively identify, prioritize, and escalate issues as required
- Assist users with report design and management
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Create reports and dashboards around sales, and a strong understanding of the following Salesforce elements: Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Lead Campaigns, reports and dashboards.
- Be well versed in techniques for integrating Salesforce with other 3rd party systems.
- Configure and customize including custom fields, roll ups and formula fields; page layouts and record types; custom objects; workflows and email alerts, field updates
- Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, permission sets, user roles and profiles, field-level security, content folder rights, queues, public groups, list views, and other setup options
- Maintain and create workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, auto-assignment rules, etc.
- Develop program management standard and methodologies to achieve program goals; recommend best practices to improve program performance
What sets you apart:
- Advanced Salesforce.com skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Time management/prioritization skills
- Experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Understanding of financial forecast and modeling concepts
- Salesforce CPQ
- Financialforce PSA
- Exposure to high-tech sales environments
- Understanding of subscription software concepts
Venafi is the cybersecurity market leader in machine identity protection, securing machine-to-machine connections and communications. Venafi protects machine identity types by orchestrating cryptographic keys and digital certificates for SSL/TLS, IoT, mobile and SSH. Venafi provides global visibility of machine identities and the risks associated with them for the extended enterprise—on premises, mobile, virtual, cloud and IoT — at machine speed and scale.
Venafi puts this intelligence into action with automated remediation that reduces the security and availability risks connected with weak or compromised machine identities while safeguarding the flow of information to trusted machines and preventing communication with machines that are not trusted. Internally, we have an exceptional culture built around our core values comprised of honesty, transparency, leading by example, awareness, risk taking, and team before self.
Come join us!