Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Engineer opportunities for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN for the Y-12 National Security Complex. Ability to obtain and maintain government security clearance is required. An Active DOE L or Q clearance is desired.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM): A zero-based, structured analytical process used to identify the failure management. RCM is also used to determine the technically appropriate proactive maintenance and/or other strategies that must be implemented to manage the consequences of failure.
- The RCM process implemented at the project is compliant with SAE JA-1011, Evaluation Criteria for Reliability-Centered Maintenance Processes.
- Position will be responsible for the development and performance of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analyses for the Uranium Processing Facility (UPF) project assets.
- The services provided in this position will enable the development of safe, cost effective, and technically justified failure management strategies.
- Position will help to ensure that required strategies are met to ensure an asset meets its mission requirements in its operational environment, and in the safest and cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- These personnel shall have training in utilization of the Isograph, Availability Workbench (AWB) for completion of the RCM analyses.
- 5+ years of experience performing RCM analyses conforming to a SAE JA1011 compliant RCM program.
- JA-1011, Evaluation Criteria for Reliability-Centered Maintenance Processes.
- Ability to obtain and maintain government security clearance.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45.00 to $65.00 /hour
- reliability centered maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job