Who We Are:
Aunalytics is a data management and analytics company. We provide businesses with a cutting-edge cloud platform where they can run their core applications on secure, high-performance computing infrastructure, create integrated data-marts using enterprise analytics software, and gain on-demand access to technology and data science experts to develop algorithms that drive digital transformation.
As a UI/UX Developer, you will work closely with the Aunalytics Software Team to develop mobile and web applications that contribute to a highly-satisfied user experience. Your work will ensure that end-users can easily use our solutions and enjoy doing so; clients won’t just need to use our solutions, with your help, they will want to, and they will come back again and again!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with software engineering, client services, marketing, project management, and clients to understand and establish the user requirements for current and future software applications
- Design, build, and implement front-end solutions
- Participate in the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Ensure the technical feasibility of all UI/UX designs.
- Conceive, develop, test and present ideas that deliver the highest quality user experience in terms of innovation, simplicity and consistency.
- Continually incorporate feedback to improve the UI/UX experience.
- Creates wireframe and prototype interfaces for testing, analysis, and review to ensure technical business needs are met with user interface design
- Ensure products meet high standards of usability and design excellence
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent through education/work) in a computational discipline: Computer Science, Web Development, Human-Computer Interaction, Mobile Computing, Graphic Design, Software Engineering, or related field
- Communicates clearly and effectively across small teams to foster a friendly collaborative work environment.
- Resourceful in getting things done, self-starter, and productive working independently or collaboratively – ours is a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment with performance expectations and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate your ideas (verbal and written) so that team members and clients can understand them
- Share our values: growth, relationships, integrity, and true grit
- Proven UI/ UX development experience with a strong portfolio and 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with mobile technologies (both iOS and Android) and cross-platform, hybrid mobile frameworks
- Experience with browser testing and cross-browser compatibility
- Possesses a working knowledge of web standards, accessibility and best practices of web design and UI/UX design
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to learn quickly and contribute ideas that make the team, processes, and solutions better
What's in It for You?
- Opportunity to work in the booming field of data science, alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in a casual, fun environment
- Opportunity to be a part of a local company committed to making a difference in our community
- Chance to work with a rapidly expanding tech company
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Free snacks and an unlimited supply of coffee
- Social events such as happy hours, game nights, holiday parties, birthday celebrations, movie days, ice cream sundae bars, fancy coffee carts, company softball team, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including health, vision, dental, and life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules