Located in Bucks County, PA, Digital Sign ID (DSID) provides a managed, in-office, digital signage platform, together with fun, informative, educational, and marketing content for multiple health care fields across the US and Canada. DSID’s content is focused on helping businesses proactively engage with and market to their customers.
DSID needs a full-time responsible, talented, and friendly graphic and motion designer to uphold and exceed the high quality content standards established for its clients. This individual will report to an art director and must be comfortable with and responsive to feedback and constructive criticism.
This is a great opportunity to grow your portfolio and gain valuable industry experience. Examples of the type of work we do can be viewed here: https://vimeopro.com/digitalsignid/examples-1
Core Duties Include
- Working in After Effects, PhotoShop, and Illustrator on a daily basis with all industry standard plugins.
- Creating content across a number of projects utilizing motion graphics, vector graphics, kinetic-typography, and sound design.
- Editing and modifying existing AE project files.
- Be involved in different phases of development, from conceptualization and storyboarding to animating and editing.
- Creating assets to support social media, marketing, and other materials.
- Selecting relevant stock imagery for certain projects.
- Handling both small-scale and large-scale projects with strict deadlines.
- Have a solid, original, online showreel showcasing your sense of composition, typography, color, and timing.
- 1 year professional motion design experience.
- Understand how to control keyframes to achieve specific types of movement (eg. fluid, fun, professional etc.).
- Proficient in After Effects, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Premiere, and Element 3D.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, multi-tasked environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Team-oriented work ethic that includes willingness to help others.
- PC literate with proficiency in email and Google Docs.
- Willingness to learn and grow in knowledge of unfamiliar topics.
- 2 years professional motion design experience.
- Experience with digital signage content.
- Experience with Cinema4D.
Please provide a showreel link and a covering letter stating why you think you are good fit for this position. If you do not provide a showreel link AND a covering letter, your application will be instantly rejected.
Job Type: Full-time
- motion design: 2 years (Preferred)