Miami exporter of consumer electronics is searching for a full-time Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant. Applicant MUST have a strong working knowledge of QuickBooks and the ability to speak, read and write both English and Spanish. This position will have a lot of interaction with customers, and the candidate should demonstrate a professional, friendly and helpful demeanor while handling multiple tasks.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with QuickBooks (or similar accounting software). Please DO NOT respond if you do not have this experience.
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Fully bilingual in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Professional demeanor with excellent people skills.
- Solid computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook. Ability to type is a big plus.
- Detail-oriented, efficient and able to multi-task.
- Honest, ethical individual with references and a clean background check.
- Daily management of bank accounts and receipt of customer payments.
- Accounts payable / receivable, payroll, bank account reconciliation and other accounting functions.
- Answer phones and provide support to sales team as needed.
- Other administrative tasks as required by sales and operations management.
- Salary + benefits, including health and 401k.
- Career opportunity to get on board and grow with a young and dynamic company with ten years of continued growth.
- Great location just off the turnpike in NW Miami. Convenient commute from Broward and Dade.
Please respond with your resume in Word or PDF format and a short response explaining why you would be a good candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- QuickBooks or similar: 2 years (Required)