SpeedPro Imaging is the premier franchisor in the large format, digital printing industry with a network of 135 franchised studios in the U.S. Come work at our high energy headquarters in Centennial, Colorado. In this position, you will play a critical role in helping actualize our mission of helping others achieve their goals through franchising. This position requires the ability to manage multiple people and projects in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be interfacing frequently with our franchisees, Home Office team, and vendors and visitors. To be our Marketing Manager you will need to be creative, organized, have great interpersonal skills, and an ability to lead a small marketing and digital team. The candidate must have a degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration. Additionally, several years of experience with a franchise organization, member-driven organization, multi-media production, advertising agency, or public relations programs is preferred.
As a member of the management team, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the oversight of the Marketing Fund, currently $600,000 and growing to $1 million within the next 18 months. The job entails leveraging advertising media, public relations, websites and digital marketing, social media, and communications with the objective to generate leads and new customers for our franchisees and grow brand awareness for SpeedPro.The entire marketing team would design and implement a CRM Program, Email Marketing and Direct Mail Programs, Social Media engagements, a Net Promoter Score program, and a Call-center program. The Marketing Manager must have an ability to secure meaningful input and buy-in from franchisees on the use of a collective Marketing Fund paid for by the franchisees.
Requirements Experience, Education, and Skills:
Attitude and Work Ethic:
The person that will fill this job will be able to commit to the following:
1. Positive Attitude: I will be cheerful and positive thinking at all times. I understand that attitude drives behavior that drives results.
2. Integrity: I am honest and open in all relationships.
3. Problem Solver: I bring solutions not problems to situations.
4. Accountability: I bring results not reasons. I admit when I am wrong and take responsibility to resolve the situation.
5. Finisher: I finish what I start.
6. Fun: We get a result and then celebrate. I am upbeat and support my colleagues.
7. Communication: I make sure that clear communication exists and use multiple channels if necessary. I communicate any changes to prior agreements and expectations.
8. Proactive: I do not wait to be told what to do. I use my good judgment to anticipate needs of my teammates.
9. Learning: I love to learn and am not afraid to take developmental risks in order to improve as a professional and a person. I commit to continuous improvement.
10. Committed: I think of ways to improve myself and the organization/business at all times. Even when I am off the clock, I do not check out
11. Helpful: I look for ways to add value to the company and to franchisees at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: