Quality Control Lab Analyst
Off shift work (Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday – Thursday, 3pm-11:30pm or 11:00pm-7:30am) may be required
- Performs laboratory testing within a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Lab Practices (GLP) environment in support of one or more of the following areas: active pharmaceutical ingredients, raw materials, in-process product, finished product, stability, and/or validation.
- Interprets data output to determine conformance with product specifications and record results.
- Understands, implements, and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Has experience and command of multiple laboratory techniques, equipment, and instruments.
- Maintains training certificates as needed. Accepts responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
- Independently troubleshoots and resolves analytical techniques and instrument issues.
- Communicates proactively with supervisor and team members on frequent basis to ensure timely product release.
- Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- Works to maintain a positive work environment and culture
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and project management skills
- Proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related field, with 2-4 years lab experience desired.
- Associate’s Degree with at least 2 years of lab experience with at least 5 years of directly related lab experience.
- Basic computer proficiency of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Lab Practices (GLP): 1 year (Preferred)
- North Chicago, IL (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: