**Must have tools and minimum of 5 years experience for frame position. **
- Disassemble and Reassemble vehicles thoroughly, safely, and profitably.
- Remove vehicle trim to gain access to vehicle body.
- Full reassembly of vehicles based on center production schedule.
- Straighten bent automobile frames using frame machine.
- Replace bolts on panels and align properly.
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position.
- Effectively work with Body Technicians to assist with the repair process.
- Performs minor repairs based on qualifications.
- Able to remove damaged parts using power tools and cutting tools.
- Use special equipment to restore damaged metal frames and body sections back to original specifications.
Full Time - Monday through Friday - No weekends. Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, and Bonus. Compensation based off experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clifton, NJ 07011: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- FRAME: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person