Tampico Beverages, a growing multi-national company with corporate offices in Chicago, has an immediate opportunity for a Director of Southeast Sales
Bottling Irresistible – Discover Flavors of Fun!
Here at Tampico, we are constantly striving to create moments of joy for our consumers through our products and an awesome culture to our employees! Besides being one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value. Please visit our website at www.tampico.com for more information.
Our dedicated and inquisitive team is behind everything we do, we are always improving. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits such as vacation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability, employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, ESOP, and the option to participate in the company’s 401K plan. We can only imagine what the future holds, but we know it will be irresistible.
The Director of Southeast Sales develops and implements strategic plans to increase volume and share of Tampico brands across all channels of distribution in the Southeast markets. They develop and execute comprehensive programs with each of Tampico’s licensee partners, their key customers and directly with major retailers. The Director of Southeast Sales works with the Director of strategic planning in the implementation of Tampico’s innovation initiatives as well as with the VP of National Accounts on sell-in single serve programs with all major customers in the Southeast.
- Develop relationships with Key Account Managers and field merchandisers to implement and execute strategic initiatives at both headquarters and in-store display programs
- Assist Regional & Key Account Managers with development of existing and new account business opportunities with distributors
- Call on Account Regional Merchandising Directors to implement display and volume incentives
- Prepare and present strategic programs for licensees and their sales team in order to increase sales and distribution
- Partner with licensees’ sales personnel to monitor retail activity and facilitate selling process at key retailers and distributors
- Discover new opportunities through in market and licensee sales and distribution analysis
- 10+ years experience in working with major consumer products in key accounts preferably dairy and/or CSD (Carbonated Soft Drink)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to interact at all levels within an organization
- Experience managing direct reports
- Able to travel 40% of the time
- Must reside in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Florida
Relocation is not provided for this position. No phone calls please.