Mayer is looking for a strong .Net Mobile Application Developer to develop customer and associate mobile apps for iOS and Android as well as related web apps. The candidate will have knowledge of or be willing to learn the Magic XPI Integration Platform tool that is used to access Mayer’s ERP system and will work closely with a tightly integrated team of designers, developers, architects, and testers to produce high quality and functional mobile apps in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong .NET Developer with Mobile development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development using .NET technologies including C#, WebAPI, LINQ, Visual Studio 2013 or later, Team Foundation Server and SQL Server
- At least 2 yrs mobile application development experience (Xamarin a big plus)
- Must have in-depth experience in business analysis, mobile standards, mobile security, mobile application development, and design
- Exposure to both Native (iOS) and Hybrid mobile applications is preferred.
- Must be able to multitask: handling multiple assignments with changing priorities while meeting project deadlines and work independently.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and possess excellent communication skills.
- Developing and deploying web and mobile applications.
- Strong understanding in a wide array of mobility knowledge areas including UX standards, native and hybrid application development, app deployment, REST APIs, MVVM, cloud technologies and industry standards
- Good sense of mobile driven user experience (UX)
- Must be able to demonstrate prior work done in mobile development (mobile or hybrid apps). Recommended to provide links to mobile apps in the resume.
- Integration experience to back-end database or transactional systems
- Self-starter eager to learn new technologies; enthusiastic about researching opportunities to grow and improve your skill set
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and logic skills.
- Xamarin Mobile Development Platform in Classic and with Forms a big plus
- Magic XPI Integration Platform experience a plus
- JD Edwards Oneworld development experience a plus
Mayer Electric Supply is fully committed to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, sexual preference, or handicap where unrelated to job performance. This policy relates to all phases of employment including, but not limited to recruiting, employment, placement, upgrading, demotion or transfer, layoff, recall and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and participation in all company-sponsored activities. Cooperation of all associates in helping maintain equal opportunity for all is required.
MAYER ELECTRIC participates in the E-Verify Program