Position: VP, Enterprise Partnerships
The VP of Enterprise Partnerships is a key leadership role and is responsible for leading the integration team while building and maintaining strong direct relationships with technology partners and prospects. This position reports to SVP of Sales.
- Personally maintain close relationships with key decision makers at existing technology partners
- Ensure communication with existing partners is maintained at a high level across the organization
- Identify and manage business development opportunities with prospective technology partners
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Product Management and Marketing to ensure all stakeholders have insight into the specific integrations with each partner and opportunities to leverage them to grow revenue
- Manage the integration team (2+ members) to ensure integration projects and initiatives are delivered timely and accurately
- Maintain an integration documentation database and ensure it is updated and accurate
- Proactively support technology partners to ensure updated integrations are pursued rather than waiting for the partner to reach out
- Ensure all integrations with technology partners are tested to ensure they are working as expected before they are released by the partner
- Provide insight to internal stakeholders on all partner integration efforts
- Bring Sales and Product Management into strategic conversations with technology partners to provide insights which will help drive product development and new business opportunities
- Endeavor to respond to all support inquiries within 24 hours
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, collaborative, and sometimes ambiguous environments where thoughtfulness, an entrepreneurial mindset, persistent execution, and ability to build relationships are key to success.
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues and recommendations to senior leadership when appropriate.
- Strong business strategy acumen
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Significant experience using analytical insight to identify opportunities and threats and communicating strategic solutions to address both.
- A track record of exceeding expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in business management (MBA preferred)
- Five to ten years of experience in the mortgage industry
- Strong relationships with senior leaders in the mortgage industry
- Minimum three years of experience managing a team
LogiEase is a EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- mortgage industry: 5 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)