We are currently seeking an experienced Parts Manager to join our team in Westbury, NY.
Aero is a leading snow removal company and an innovator in snow melting performing commercial snow removal/melting in major airports, cities, municipalities, shopping malls, sports complexes, shipping terminals and commercial sites for more than 30 years. In addition, through its other lines of business and brands including American Sweeping, Dejana Industries and Spartan Paving, Aero performs street sweeping and catch basin cleaning services, solid waste management and recycling as well as paving and paving services for commercial businesses and municipalities.
About the role:
The Parts Manager forecasts Company goals and objectives for the Parts Department and strives to meet them.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal candidate:
- Working with the Service Manager to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Prepare and administer cost savings budget for the parts department.
- Understand and comply with all federal, state and local regulations that may affect parts sales.
- Hire, train, motivate and mentor performance of all parts staff. Provide technical assistance to all direct reports.
- Monitor and maintain parts department inventory adjustments to minimize shortages and cost, and any other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Monitor and maintain parts departments productivity and payroll records.
- Must be able to work 24/7 during snow events, have a valid driver's license and be able to obtain an airport ID.
What we offer:
- 5+ years of progressive Parts Management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with database management.
- Experience with creative development.
- Periodic travel either locally or nationally may be required.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization and lines of business, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers including the senior leadership team.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- High degree of proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Must possess a competitive spirit and mindset.
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package includes: Medical benefits, 401K, PTO, Short term & Longterm Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- The opportunity to grow with a company as they grow
Aero Operating LLC ("Aero") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.