First Care provides walk-in, urgent, and occupational medicine services to communities throughout Kentucky and Indiana. We treat a wide range of illnesses, injuries, and common conditions, as well as offer wellness, screening, and diagnostic services.
We are relentless about transforming the delivery of healthcare through outstanding customer service, convenience, and affordability.
We are devoted to doing the right thing; we go to great lengths to ensure superior clinical quality, and build trusting relationships between our employees, our patients, and our partners.
Our Employment Philosophy:
First Care is dedicated to providing our employees with a positive and productive work environment. Above all, employees will be given the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every First Care Patient.
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Seasonal (flexible hours)
Director of Human Resources
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for recruiting, hiring and onboarding of new employees for our growing company. First Care Clinics has over 13 locations in multiple states as well as our support office in Nashville. The successful candidate will have the ability to work under tight deadlines and provide creative solutions to resolve issues with internal and external parties.
- Post jobs in order to recruit for current and new clinic locations
- Screen, interview and manage hiring process for clinic employees including Nurse Practitioners, Medical Assistants, X-Ray Technicians, and Patient Services Specialists.
- Use attention to detail and company processes to ensure we hire A players that will provide an exceptional patient experience.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Additional duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field a plus
- Recruiting and hiring experience required
- Ability to be detail oriented while managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and problem solve issues
- Excellent communication skills