Physical Therapist - PT
A highly reputable, not-for-profit healthcare system in the Philadelphia area is seeking Full-time Physical Therapist's for their Home Health Division in West / Southwest Philadelphia territory.
Due to their high-performing, local hospitals in the area, they are able to provide 100% of their referral base to which their therapists see on a daily basis.
- Case Load: 5-6 patients / day + PRN Rates for additional picked up visits
- Evaluation, program planning and administration of treatment to all patients referred to home health settings and programs
- Provides services in accordance with the principles and practices of Physical Therapy and the policies and procedures within the health system.
- At least 1-2 years' experience working as a Physical Therapist
- Home Health experience preferred
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 / year + Competitive Benefits Package
- Extensive Medical Benefits
- Mileage, Cell Phone, & Tuition reimbursement
- Over 5 weeks PTO + Matching 403b
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to spend the last 3, 5 or 10 years of your career, or somewhere you can go to continue your knowledge and skill set - this is an all-around great organization to be a part of!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year