Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Downstream Biologics Process Development Scientist in Kenilworth, NJ.
Downstream Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Perform chromatography and filtration based lab-scale experiments
- Collect and submit samples for the analytical testing
- Document experimental procedures and results as per GLP standards within an existing quality system
- Compile raw data and summarize in group meetings
- Be responsible for following safe laboratory practices and for maintaining the work area in a clean orderly and safe manner
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Understanding of standard lab functions
- Strong scientific and organizational skills
- Efficient communication, technical writing, collaboration, and data management skills
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Hands on experience with purifying proteins using chromatography and filtration operations is desired but not required
- Strong attention to detail, hands-on capability, ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently as well as be a strong team player to meet program needs
- Bachelor's degree in in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biological Sciences, or other related disciplines
- Some experience working in a laboratory setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to work weekends and overnight hours as needed
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Kenilworth, NJ are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.