Please note: This is an unpaid/volunteer position. Please read position description carefully and provide a cover letter.
Miscarriage Matters, Inc. is a non-profit organization offering global support to Mothers and Fathers devastated to the loss of a pregnancy, stillbirth and early infant loss. We are currently seeking a Volunteer Live Chat Operator to join our team.
* Must be able to connect with grieving parents online through Miscarriage Matters, Inc.
* Provide support and encouragement, while assisting them to look into the various
services offered by Miscarriage Matters, Inc.
* Must be available to communicate on your mobile device or PC should someone need
to connect (all communication is made through text/typing - you won’t physically speak with
* Must be knowledgeable in all Miscarriage Matters programs and website
* Must be available to log into chat at least 8-10 hours per week for 3-4 hour shifts
* Keep track of volunteer hours and submit to manager every Saturday
* Attend monthly team meetings
* Must be a self-starter and team player
* Must have a Facebook account
* Perform other duties as assigned
Live chat hours are:
M-F 12pm-10pm EST
S-Su 12pm-5pm EST
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Miscarriage Matters, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
**Any email sent from our organization servers and all graphics will be *
*the property of our organizations and will be subject to monitoring!!**
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
Communication method(s) used: