(Apply at http://www.mesmoinc.com/careers-at-mesmo)
Job Description: MESMO Inc. (MESMO) has a job opening for an experienced Geospatial Analyst professional to provide timely support to its current contract, as follow:
- Providing subject matter expert support on a full time basis, working collaboratively as a member of an integrated government, military and contractor
- Be adept to working in a dynamic, fast pace, team environment supporting critical GEOINT activities through their GEOINT domain
- Possessing effective communication skills - written, oral, and the building and delivering effective PowerPoint based
- The ability to interact with senior leaders and manage multiple time constrained projects is critical to success.
- Analyze and depict GEOINT collection related information and data in spatially relevant graphics, charts, and maps to communicate to internal and external customers the efforts, successes, challenges, and performance of GEOINT collection within a team’s area of responsibility with particular focus on counterterrorism efforts.
- Collaborate with the Senior Strategist and Data Scientist to develop and analyze key information from a geospatial perspective to add in more effective strategy development, sensor selection/deconfliction, and post-assessment.
- Assist in the graphical portrayal of new and emerging GEOINT sensor data to enhance the GEOINT Broker decision-making process and
- Possess knowledge of GEOINT collection and intelligence analysis to effectively translate customer information needs and develop geospatial data aids to enhance SSAs awareness of GEOINT collection accomplishments to enhance strategy efficiency and
- Create, update, and manage geospatial information system databases and
- Assist in identifying, compiling and assessing geospatial and imagery data sets.
- Collaborating with developers, analysts, customers and co-workers on the development of new tools, queries, and analysis
- Grow, maintain, and utilize a working knowledge of multi-INT systems, geography, remote sensing, spatial analysis, intelligence issues, and social and physical sciences and how they all interact to assist in the development of weekly and monthly GEOINT collection performance and collection graphics, charts,
- Assist Division personnel on how to design, convert, build, manipulate geographic graphics, data, and displays
- Help create, enhance, and update the Division SharePoint sites as required
- Utilize SharePoint to manage, update and maintain the IST WebPages assuring all information is up-to-date and accessible to analysts. Includes creating scripts to assess daily usage metrics.
- Communicating with teammates, mission partners, or senior leadership, verbally or in sign language, in writing and through demonstration of GEOINT, OSINT, and Cross- INT/Cross-Domain techniques, methodologies, concepts, or processes.
- Provide senior consultation to NGA stakeholders that support the development and implementation of doctrine, policy, strategy, and concepts for GEOINT, OSINT, and Cross-INT analysis and collection operations across all intelligence disciplines and providing technical oversight of contractor teams supporting SXOX operations activities.
- Serve NGA stakeholders in generating, executing, and assessing Cross-INT/Cross- Domain analysis and collection operations for assigned national and defense intelligence issues
- Liaise with NGA Collection Managers to develop and implement agreements supporting the sustainment and evolution of an institutionalized Cross-INT/Cross- domain data acquisition and assimilation capabilities.
- Facilitate IC and DoD activities that support the exploration and introduction of future concepts to demonstrate functions that have the potential to optimize intelligence integration and information sharing.
- Support the development and execution of a comprehensive strategic vision, concepts of operations, program and project management plans supporting on-time cost, schedule, and quality delivery of Cross-INT/Cross-Domain products and services.
- Support the development and execution of functional requirements as key drivers in concept exploration, development, and acquisition of GEOINT, OSINT, Single-INT, and Cross-INT/Cross-Domain automation services required for an adaptive, scalable integrated intelligence enterprise.
- Applied Mathematics – Statistical and mathematical support to provide temporal and pattern analysis, correlation of events, probability analysis, assessments of sampling, analysis of variance and error, and regression testing and Programming Skills – Write scripts in Visual Basic, Python or other software for modeling processes, repeatability, efficiency, knowledge capture, hypothesis testing and process
- Data Stories – Document and visualize data both temporally and spatially to assist in data integrity checks, ask the next question, and display analytical
Required Skills – Apprentice:
- Capability to read and understand intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry
Year of Experience:
Job Type: Full-time
- Geospatial Analyst: 3 years
- High school or equivalent