Grade: Individual Contributor / Department: Administration / Reports to: Manager, Administration
The purpose of Billing Specialist is to support the accounting department in the processing and distribution of invoices. Success will be measured by the ability to complete assigned tasks successfully, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
This career is right for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You love helping people. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
- You have strong attention to detail. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You communicate clearly and honestly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone.
In this pivotal role you will be:
- Meeting objectives and goals set by you and the Administration Manager.
- Verifying the accuracy of all incoming vendor paperwork and approving for payment, with little to no errors.
- Proof-reading and issuing invoices to correct customers and within the specified billing requirements and time requirements.
- Resolving billing inquiries from internal staff promptly and courteously.
- Invoicing specific customer websites and uploading documents as necessary.
- Uploading tenders and documents from billing and filing folders.
- Setting up Account Payables on pre-invoiced loads.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in billing
- Strong attention to detail, thoroughness, and the ability to analyze information.
- Technical experience with Microsoft Office, and general office equipment, including phone systems, printers, scanners, fax machines, etc.
- Prior logistics industry experience
- College Degree
- Experience in Dynamics/Great Plains
- Experience with SOX compliance
- A growing and publicly traded organization. Imagine the possibilities!
- A team of aces to work with that are fun and motivating.
- Team-Building events that help you get to know everyone better.
- A company culture that’s open to new ideas and methodologies.
- Amazing ‘Training and Development’ Programs that set you up for success.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k), life insurance, health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Time off so you can take that dream vacation
Hybrid Logistics, A CAI International Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time