Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at http://about.skechers.com.
The Integration Engineer will build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process and service layers. This person will also interpret and translate requirements to develop Dell Boomi AtomSphere services and integrations in a continuous integration/continuous deployment model using Agile methodology.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain integration processes between applications across cloud and on-premises systems using the Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Participate in proof-of-concept development, demos, and post-deployment support of cross-team integration efforts.
- Translate business process requirements into a detailed technical specification to meet business goals.
- Responsible for architectural documentation and reviewing the development of solutions specified in technical design.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Work within a team to establish best practices in services development and integration of applications.
- Interface with both internal and external technical experts to implement solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and software delivery.
- 5+ years of experience working with web applications, RESTful APIs and knowledge of latest standards.
- 3+ years of experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform or equivalent experience (TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB, webMethods)
- Experience with integrating security into architectural designs and implementations (OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect, SSL/TLS).
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, SQL and NoSQL database systems, and networking.
- Proficient in modern DevOps methodologies and CI/CD tooling (GitHub, Jenkins) preferred.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work on-calls during after-hours and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, punctual, reliable with a desire to excel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S. degree or equivalent or proven years of experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.