AmeriSave Mortgage is currently seeking Purchase Loan Originators, who possess a competitive spirit, a customer focus and a passion for selling. We are a well-known, industry respected mortgage lender with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate, Zillow and others. Come and join the finest in the industry where customer satisfaction, speed, simplicity, competitive pricing and technological innovation set us apart.
- Low cost platform with competitive product pricing
- Advanced technology that fosters a smooth and streamlined process with speedy turn times that will delight your clients.
- Cross training for all Loan Originators with ability to offer Conventional, FHA, USDA and VA products
- License maintenance and continuing education courses provided. LO’s licensed in multiple states.
- Aggressive compensation plans.
- Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) benefits.
- A company that values having fun. Seriously….Have Fun is one of our Core Values.
- Consult with borrowers, listen to their needs and help them evaluate AmeriSave’s options
- Manage a pipeline of purchase loans
- Use AmeriSave’s state-of-the-art technology to qualify the borrower for one or more of our loan programs
- Establish an ongoing relationship by delivering best-in-class customer service
- Be knowledgeable about our loan programs and financing options
- Recent mortgage loan origination experience required; call center environment preferred
- Must meet all Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) requirements
- Understanding of mortgage regulatory guidelines
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly connect and establish a great rapport with people
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated, driven, high-energy and a positive attitude
- Detail oriented and results driven
- Strong desire to succeed in a sales environment and to be a top producer
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills