As a professional working in our internal Travel Program in Colorado, you will use your considerable skill to care for complex patient issues. Plus, you will be joining a fully established program, tailored to best meet the needs of healthcare professionals such as yourself.
Please apply at https://uchealthtravelprogram.com/.
- Signed through DocuSign; no paper contracts.
- Travelers are eligible to receive a one time travel allowance
- Housing stipend
- Competitive hourly pay plus differential
- Included in all UCHealth Programs, Employee Engagement Surveys, RecognizingU, etc.
- Time as a UCHealth Traveler counts toward years of service with UCHealth
- Eligible for Medical and Dental benefits. Benefits go into effect on the first day of the
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse Program if less than three (3) years' experience.
- 6 months nursing experience
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) and any relevant unit specific certification
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the
Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good
through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the
American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
(American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will
need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing strongly preferred
- Experience in a teaching/academic hospital
- Two years travel RN experience
This is an established, debugged program. We offer an option to extend up to 52 cumulative
weeks, with a lot of flexibility within that time period. The goal is a try-before-you-buy
experience – and if you want to become a permanent staff member, that’s easy and welcome,
too. All in all, we’ve made it simple for you to focus on the important things, like patient care
and determining whether or not we’re the right fit for your skill set before committing to a
Beyond working in such an innovative health system, you will enjoy living and working in one of
the most naturally beautiful states in the country. Spectacular wide open landscapes, incredible
blue skies, clear mountain streams and, of course, the majestic Rocky Mountains.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Full Time Opportunity: