Relocity is a relocation concierge service that is re-thinking the way people relocate. We are working with today’s most innovative companies, relocating their top talent in a way that reduces stress, improves performance, and saves time and money for the company.
Our mission is to rethink the traditional relocation business model and provide white-glove service to our clients. We are committed to progressive ideas and building a talented, diverse workforce. Our business is booming and we are in the search to add part-time Personal Assistant/Hosts in the Washington D.C. area.
As a Personal Assistant/Host, you will be a trusted partner to our clients and their employees! You will be supporting in managing and driving the entire relocation process: from getting the employee moved and settled to helping them create a great lifestyle in their new city. You will be working remotely with a flexible schedule that you manage.
Who you are:
- Great customer service skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Problem solver with a proactive attitude
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Enjoys giving tours and showing off the area you know and love
- Detail-oriented with amazing organizational skills
- Proven experience in project management and scheduling
- Expert at time management
- Thrives on managing their own schedule and working remotely
- Thorough researcher
- Thrives on providing the best recommendations
- Appreciates and values having flexible, part-time hours
- Has another source of income and is looking to add to their monthly earnings
- Has lived in the Washinton D.C. area for 2+ years
- Has relocated or has helped others relocate
- College degree preferred
Must be able to:
- Live in the Washinton D.C. area and able to work weekend hours
- Drive and have a car suitable to take people on tours
- Be responsive, communicative and professional
- Smoothly manage multiple client relocations at any given time
Relocity proudly contributes a portion of all revenue to Not for Sale, an international non-profit organization based out of San Francisco, California that works to protect people and communities around the world from human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
Relocity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Relocity will only employ those who are legally authorized to work.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $24.75 per hour
- Washington, DC (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
- 1. Does your current situation enable you to work in a part-time role where you can expect at least 20 hrs a week (normal business hours)?
2. Do you have a working laptop and a 4 seater car?
3. This position will require weekend availability. Are you ok with working on the weekends?
Hours per week: