Yes, 10 % of the Time
The Cryptography Project Manager - Senior Project Lead works collaboratively with Key Management Program Manager and cross-functional teams to further mature and automate Citi’s Key Management controls.
- Partner with technology and business to develop comprehensive project plans and obtain business and technology resource commitment.
- Track actual schedule against the project estimates.
- Report significant variances and develop corrective action plans.
- Communicate project plans and routine updates on project status and issues/risks to the project team, stakeholders and management.
- Collaborate with Key Management Working Group to define and document business requirements.
- Present requirements to the development teams, as required.
- Handle routine status and metrics reporting and participate in preparation of senior management presentations.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology related major or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of work experience with project management and business analysis with experience using a structured methodology.
- Solid fundamental knowledge regarding the principles related to PKI, including certificates, private keys, encryption methods, and key usages.
- Must be familiar with information security concepts and products.
- Experience analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with engineering and/or application developers.
- Good understanding of secure systems development lifecycle.
- Experience managing global projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges on projects.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills.
- Team player with good conflict resolution and influencing skills.
- Track record of managing work to achieve milestones on global projects on time and within budget in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with process re-engineering / optimization is preferred.