Communications Assistants - New Openings in the Nashville area!
We are looking for applicants that have 6 months + experience in either retail or customer service industries are an awesome fit for our entry level communications and retail openings. We are looking for associates with customer service and retail experience that have great communication skills and are a fun and outgoing personality. Please apply TODAY if you are looking to change your retail career or are looking to move back into the customer service and sales industries.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our newest client in Nashville.
Entry Level Communications Assistants are Responsible for:
- Communicating with clients about new services
- Managing inquiries on new products and services
- Consultative sales strategies and customer care
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
- Generating new leads through personal communications
- Answering questions and concerns efficiently
What to Expect:
- Training and mentor development
- Full-time employment (PT / Internships for Select Candidates)
- Individualized training and coaching plans for personal development
- Charities and community philanthropic endeavors
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
- Recognition for your hard work through awards and accolades (No participation trophies)
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- 2 or 4 year degree in business, marketing, management, sports or any related fields
- Problem solving skills and solutions focused
- Genuine care for others - Both customers and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Communications Assistants have an opportunity to advance in to a management role and have more career growth tracks available to them once they have completed training.
This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $32,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance