LifePath Therapy Associates (https://lifepaththerapy.org/) is looking for both part-time and full-time psychotherapists to join our growing community of practitioners. We are a psychotherapy practice located in the heart of the Chicago loop. LifePath is uniquely committed to serving individuals, couples and families across diverse communities throughout the lifespan. We focus on working with clients to manage transitions and change throughout every stage of life. As a lifespan-focused practice, our clinicians offer expertise in the following areas and specialties:
· Emerging adults coping with relational dynamics and adjusting to adulthood.
· Thriving professionals working toward achieving balance amidst high intensity work stress and exploring how
organizational dynamics interface with interpersonal effectiveness.
· New or seasoned couples forging emotional connectedness and developing healthy communication patterns.
· Families dealing with anxiety surrounding infertility, adjustment to parenthood, or healthy blending of extended family
dynamics within immediate family unit.
· Baby Boomers caring for loved ones and managing changes in identity that come with empty nesting and retirement.
· Older Adults adjusting to the physical and emotional transitions often accompanying the aging process including
grief, loss, changing roles and identity, exploring meaning and legacy, isolation, and end-of-life planning.
We also share a deep commitment to a client centered, strengths-based approach using empirically supported interventions. We believe in embracing each individual's unique strengths and we celebrate the resilience of the human spirit.
LifePath cultivates a supporting environment among their therapists through collegial interactions, dynamic learning, and shared case consultations. An ideal candidate would be a life-long learner, passionate, organized, well-trained, and highly motivated to achieve the highest level of clinical care and build strong community among other therapists.
We are currently hiring fully licensed clinicians and limited licensure LSW psychotherapists. Therapists with a niche(s) (couples, trauma, grief/loss, CBT, family, etc.) are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates must be independent, warm, compassionate, driven, and seek to contribute to a collaborative and integrated team-based setting.
· Current State of Illinois license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, LSW
· Therapists expected to maintain 15-23 client sessions a week
· Experience in a specific treatment modality such as: couples, trauma, grief/loss, CBT, family systems, etc.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with treatment of emotional disorders in an out-patient setting
· Prior private practice experience is a plus
· Flexible hours but must include at least 2 evening shifts (start time is negotiable) OR 1 evening and 1 weekend shift.
· Priority given to clinicians interested in weekend shifts
· Paneled with BCBS and Medicare preferred but not required
Life Path Provides:
LifePath handles prospective client inquiries and links these to therapists based on availability and specialty. Psychotherapists get to focus their time on seeing clients and don’t have to deal with insurance eligibility or submitting claims. LifePath handles the credentialing process, insurance paneling, client benefit quotes, and insurance claims submissions, as well as any additional support needed regarding network participation.
Although any caseload will build over time, we have a high volume of new client referrals to facilitate this process. LifePath allows for flexible work schedules. Therapists work independently to manage their schedule and caseloads and communicate directly with their clients to change or reschedule sessions. LifePath is open seven days a week with bothmorning and evening hours, and there are many flexible scheduling combinations available for therapists.
Development of specialized expertise in the following treatment modalities and areas: Gottman Method Couples’ Therapy, EFT, CBT, ACT, constructivist/relational therapy, trauma informed care, grief and loss, anxiety, depression, life stage transitions, executive coaching, parenting support, and chronic illness.
· Steady Stream of Referrals
· Competitive compensation
· An in-house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
· Individual and group case consultation
· Supportive and collaborative team environment
· Group consultation
· Comfortable, brand new, beautifully designed and stylish office space
· Strong emphasis on prioritizing a healthy work/life balance
· In-House training opportunities
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume/CV and two professional references to Kim Vander Griend via indeed.com. Applicants who do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Typical start time:
Typical end time: