Tesla Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, analytical and innovative individual to join our dynamic benefits team. The Global Programs Manager will be a key member, ensuring the success of the function and striving for continuous improvement. You must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks, handle sensitive information, make sound business decisions, influence business leaders, manage details, and deliver results on a company-wide scale.
- Develop and implement best in class solutions for benefits delivery on a global scale.
- Identify and drive process improvements and proactively refine the overall operations of the benefits function.
- Streamline & optimize global benefit communication content, channels and branding.
- Drive global time off project including benchmarking, review of current practices, policy review, technology assessment and recommended changes or enhancements.
- Oversee global benefit compliance working with North America, EMEA and APAC partners including Benefits, Compensation, HR Partners, Payroll, Legal and HR Systems.
- Develop roadmap for internal partner education including Recruiting, Answer Bar and HR Partners.
- Complete Benefit Plan/Program analysis and recommendations related to potential acquisitions and integration of newly acquired companies.
- Key contributor to development of organization analytics dashboards and reporting.
- Assess feasibility of Total Health Management partners and programs including assessment of Wellness/Wellbeing vendors as well as on-site, near-site and virtual health options.
- Exercise project management best practices and oversee project activities consistent with the established scope and requirements.
- Build scalable processes to improve efficiency.
- Leverage technology to improve employee experience.
- Build strong relationships; create informal networks and coordinate among groups.
- Participate in design and development of new programs & processes.
- Exercise broad expertise, knowledge & skills to develop objectives & achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- 5-7years of project management and programs experience (within HR and/or Benefits).
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or equivalent in experience.
- Experience with time off programs (examples may include absence management, leave of absences, PTO, vacation, holidays)
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from concept to implementation & concisely communicate complex information to disparate audiences.
- Strong vendor management, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of ERISA, HIPAA and IRS regulations desired.
- Global experience preferred
- Workday experience a plus
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program