PROJECT MANAGER Landscape Construction
Established in 2001, Landscaping by Greenscape is a union affiliated landscape development company that serves most of the New England area.
We are a team of professionals who strive to deliver the highest quality landscape projects, both on time and on budget. Working with leading developers, contractors, owners, and landscape architects, we are committed to producing a product that is not only beautiful, but responsible and sustainable.
As we continue to grow, we are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager who is passionate about what they do. Conveniently located just off Rte. 24 in Stoughton, MA, our focus is urban commercial landscape projects centered in Boston and surrounding communities.
- Manage multiple medium to large scale Landscape Development projects ranging in size from $250k - $3million +
- Work with the construction team to ensure that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications, on budget, according to schedule, and with a high standard of quality.
- Manage cost reports, analyze budget variances and material buyouts, manage labor and equipment requirements including budget reporting to management.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly job billings.
- Prepare Request and Change orders, and coordinate receivables and collections with finance team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management a plus.
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- 10+ years of experience in construction industry including but not limited to Landscape Development, heavy highway, civil engineering.
- Strong work ethic
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Strong project management skills.
- Outstanding strategic skills with solid creative thinking,
- Results oriented and deadline management driven.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/Portuguese) a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- An aggressive combination of base salary and bonus structure for the right candidate
- & benefits package includes health, dental, life, disability, and 401(k).
- Company Vehicle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
This job will require you to pass a background check: