- Perform general maintenance activities, such as changing light bulbs, hanging pictures or signs, moving parts and equipment
- Troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues related to but not limited to pumps, exhaust fans, overhead hoists, motors, chillers, boilers, HVAC units, etc.
- Responsible for tracking maintenance logs as required
- Fabricate small custom fixtures and tooling for plating operation
- Assemble, setup, and teardown items
- Perform basic preventive maintenance, troubleshooting on standard building, office, and manufacturing equipment
- Provide assistance and support to other maintenance staff, such as lifting and loading items, transporting tools and equipment as directed
- Operate standard manual and hand tools, such as hammers, drills, screwdrivers, and related equipment
- Perform various janitorial or housekeeping activities such as handling trash, landscaping, and shoveling snow
- Perform the essential duties of a water/wastewater operator for onsite wastewater treatment system. This will include maintenance of equipment, collection of facility data and samples, troubleshooting and coordinating emergency repairs and documentation of results.
- Operate plant to meet all regulatory guidelines and responsibilities.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience with electrical and/or plumbing systems
- One year or more of a maintenance experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Able to use power tools, equipment, and machinery in areas of specialization
- Able to prioritize, assign work and train others, as needed
- Able to communicate with other departments to solve process and operational problems
- Basic computer skills
Job Type: Full-time