iPromo is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our CEO and other executive staff.
Established in 1999, iPromo LLC has worked with over 40,000 customers, helping them find and source the best promotional products and ideas for their corporate gifts, events and objectives. We ensure our clients receive quality products and great customer service. We do this and more from the exciting Chicago’s West Loop!
Key Responsibilities Include
Support Key Executives:
- Help our CEO, and other key executives manage their time and commitments, serving as the “first line of defense” and as an accelerant for their productivity.
- Coordinate Calendars & Travel: Whether it’s moving heaven and earth to get a prioritized meeting on the schedule, protecting key timeblocks, or figuring out the most efficient travel route, be a scheduling and coordination ninja
- Complete Expense Reports: Make sure we’ve got everything documented and submitted properly for key executives
- Prepares and edits presentations, and handouts both internal and external
- Keep the Team Energized: Whether it’s ordering catering for a meeting, coordinating a team offsite, or selecting swag gifts, you love keeping people happy and fed
- Lead Key Projects: As needed, support the CEO and other executives with key initiatives, including maintaining and managing documents supporting "iPromo" activities, facilitating performance feedback and reviews, etc.
- Assist the executive leadership team in with preparing for quarterly board meetings.
- Assist with basic project management of executive leadership team initiatives.
- Proactive: You anticipate the needs of your team and take the initiative to proactively solve any potential hiccups before they turn into real issues. You bring solutions, not problems, to the table.
- Flexible: You thrive in a chaotic environment and are a pro at “rolling with the punches.” You’re even-keeled, so you can adapt to change quickly without getting stressed or frustrated.
- Team-Oriented: You excel at collaborating across the company, working with team members in all departments and levels.
- Startup Mentality: You thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment where you balance multiple projects and can prioritize your work both short and long term.
- Good Judgment: You have a solid head on your shoulders, and you excel at knowing when to make the call and when to ask for additional direction (and from whom)
- Driven: You are motivated to achieve success both at work and in your personal life.
- Forward-Thinking: You are constantly looking for new and better ways to do things.
- Courageous: You think big and aren’t afraid to fail.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a high-intensity environment
- Impeccable attention to detail and project management skills
- Proactive and independent
- Microsoft Office proficiency
iPromo benefits include medical, dental, 401k, vision, life insurance, LTD, paid time off, volunteer time off and commuter savings plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Executive Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19