SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Raleigh, NC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to assist a client for a four (4) month project with potential for extension.
- Operate in an Agile environment while contributing to all phases of the SDLC
- Design and develop enhancements and new features. Contribute to iterative process improvements to improve efficiency
- Assist with effectively communicating changes to end-users, prepare documentation and training tools
- Experience in an Agile Development Environment preferred
- Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident
Location: Raleigh, NC
Company Overview: Diversified Technical Services, Inc. (DTSI) is a highly successful privately held small business with over 35 years of experience providing outstanding Information Technology Services to federal and commercial customers domestically and abroad. Consider joining our highly skilled team of professionals who collectively form our company’s greatest assets. We are proud of our employees and the innovative and successful solutions they have been providing to a variety of customers operating numerous domains throughout the world.
Inclusion and Diversity: DTSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Disclosure: DTSI is an equal opportunity employer that uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Background investigations may be conducted to determine applicant’s eligibility for a Department of Defense security clearance.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.dtsi.com
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance