Warehouse Associate with DRB (North Canton, OH Location)
DRB Systems is a growing and vibrant software company in need of a Warehouse Associate. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to help our organization succeed. Warehouse Associate assists customers over the phone. The primary duties of this position are receiving, testing of equipment, preparing/setup of equipment for shipment, filling orders, and shipping of all inventory.
What will the Warehouse Associate do?
The right candidate will have:
- Receiving: Assist and backup the receiving of new and used product; unloading of product (up to 80 pounds per piece); match pack slips with products; assist in maintaining records of stock location; conduct physical inventory counts
- Testing/Set Up: Assist in testing of new and loaner/swap equipment; prepare product for shipment or demos; install software per installation instructions; add cables, connectors and other components to finished goods; assemble and test computer systems and hardware
- Order Fulfillment: Pull supplies and used stock from shipping program; pull system and serial numbered equipment from order forms; provides aftermarket order support to multiple departments within DRB Systems
- Shipping: Daily shipping of packages/orders; pack, address and label of packages; entry of parts and serial numbers into shipping programs; assist in maintaining adequate stock of shipping materials; responsibility for accuracy and shipment process for after-hours and weekend shipments
- Education: High School diploma, GED or Equivalence certificate required.
- Experience: No previous experience neccesssary.
- Computer Skills: General knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel). Aptitude for learning new software programs.
- Other Requirements: Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions. Uses equipment and materials properly. Valid Driver’s License required..
A Career with a High Rate of Return
We will invest in your professional development and create an environment where you will continually grow and be challenged to develop your career. We have flexible schedules and provide a comfortable atmosphere. We offer a competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, HSA and FSA accounts, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, and disability insurance.
Top Reasons Employees Love Working for DRB Systems
Affordable Health Benefits
Pie day (last Friday of every month)
Flexible Hours and Paid Time Off
Free sodas, coffee, juice and waters
Growth and Development Opportunities
Comradery and Professional Family atmosphere
About DRB Systems
It happens nearly a million times a day:
Someone washes their car at a car wash using a computer solution provided by DRB Systems. At DRB Systems, we are makers of computer technology for tunnel car washes, having installed our systems at more than 3,500 sites. We are committed to excellent service provided by over 450 caring associates. We love to make new, cool products that help car wash owners live a better life. We are team players that enjoy each other’s company and the pleasure that comes with hard work.
Learn more about DRB Systems by visiting us at www.drbsystems.com