- Provide CIO communications support for the CISO Engineering program, delivering and/or refining the majority of the program’s communications materials on technical cybersecurity efforts
- Translate complex technical subjects and metrics into innovative, high-quality, and clearly designed and constructed presentations, email communications and other CIO communications deliverables (e.g., news articles, monthly newsletters, executive messages, dashboards)
- Create graphics/templates using graphic design software and strategic communications plans and products to support a wide variety of cybersecurity initiatives
- Be a strategic thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Present on communications topics that elevate the communications personnel capabilities across the organization
- Have excellent writing and editing skills; familiar with AP style
- Familiar with cybersecurity communications language and subject matter
- Proven work experience as Project Coordinator/Communication Specialist or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- PMP certification is a plus
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.
Catapult Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in a dignified work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. It’s our policy to recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualifications, performance, and competence. This policy reflects our belief that providing equal opportunities for all employees is a both our legal and moral responsibility, and good management practice.
All employees and applicants are treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, current or future military status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, disability or any other status protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.