Full-timeEstimated: $41,000 - $59,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
Full Job Description
Heavy civil site construction company looking for grading foreman/operator.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST EMAIL LIST OF QUALIFICATIONS OR RESUME.
- Be able to communicate effectively with crews, project managers, general contractors, supervisors, and city inspectors.
- Ability to read and interpret plans.
- Can operate all standard heavy equipment.
- Must be able to comprehend and identify the difference between contract work and extra work. Turn in all approved documents required to project manager.
- Ability to adhere to job schedules. This includes forecasting, planning crew activities, and procatively requesting materials/equipment accordingly.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times for crew members. Follow all company and job safety requirements. Inspect equipment and construction sites daily to verify all safety specs are met. Conduct safety meetings as required for crew members.
- Track employee time, report any personnel and safety issues.
- Promote a team-like environment for crew members.
- Must have a minimum of 2 year’s experience as a foreman on commercial sites.
- Must have a minimum of 5 year’s experience operating heavy equipment, specifically with backhoe, excavator, and dozer, blade.
- Must be able to read plans and blueprints for foundations, slabs, ADA improvements, grading, site work and elevations.
- Must have strong coordination, time management, active listening, communication, critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record for minimum of 3 years.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 5 days per week, with some Saturdays if required.
This is a salaried positon that will be highly competitive and based on experience. We also offer a benefits plan that includes paid vacation, 401k, health insurance, STD/LTD, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Foreman: 2 years (Required)
- heavy equipment operating: 5 years (Required)
- Valid Driver's License (Required)