Water Mitigation and Mold Remediation Technician - All Dry Services of Connecticut
Compensation: $22 - $27 per hour PLUS job and performance bonuses.
Locations: New Haven and Hartford Counties
Technician and Senior Technician job openings.
About us: All Dry is a premier, nation-wide water mitigation and mold remediation service provider. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service with a focus on professionalism, communication, respect, urgency, savings, and right-the-first time. Come join a high-performing, fast growing team dedicated to providing the very best property remediation/cleanup services available!
Why work for All Dry?
- · Competitive pay: $22 to $27+ per hour (based on experience), plus bonuses.
- · Start a new or jump-start your career, with unmatched opportunities to grow.
- · Our culture. We believe in: (i) Diversity, equity, and inclusion (ii) Telling the truth, doing what we say, and what’s right (iii) Working as a team and helping one another (iv) Solving problems and growing each day, (v) Kindness, respect, and compassion
We are looking for a team-player, and positive person with a passion to help others to join our operations team! This role is an hourly, full-time position. You will provide jobsite leadership and exceptional customer service, reporting to the General Manager, Connecticut. Your focus will be working hands-on with the team to resolve our customer’s water and mold problems. The role will afford you opportunities for advancement as the company grows and according to your qualifications. Help us make “All Dry” a household name in Connecticut, and the number one service people think to call when disaster strikes!
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of prior water mitigation or mold remediation work experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory driving record/background check
- Experienced with computer tech, e.g. computers, smart phones, tablets
- Excellent attitude
· A plus:
- Restoration and/or marketing/sales/customer service experience
- Experience with power tools/instrumentation/devices
- Safety training, certifications, and/or other licensing e.g. IICRC certifications
- Excellent organizational, time-management, oral/written communication, and interpersonal skills
· Strong plus:
- Maintenance, mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, construction, etc./other handywork experience
- Leadership, prior supervisory, and multilingual skills
· Able/willing to:
- travel locally
- work in potentially challenging conditions/job sites
- work flexible hours
- climb ladders, work at height and confined spaces
- walk and stand for long periods of time including driving, sitting
- routinely perform repetitive physical labor for sustained periods of time including pushing, pulling, lifting
- lift up to 50 lbs
- follow instructions/procedures and perform basic problem-solving
- perform all aspects of remediation jobs according to training while providing excellent customer service independently/under limited minimum supervision
***Above all we are looking for positive attitudes, motivated people who share our strong desire to help our community and one another. We will teach the rest!
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in a clean, safe and ready state.
- Report into pre/post job briefings.
- Follow basic operating procedures and complete physical and electronic paperwork, forms, and checklists.
- Safely travel to job sites
- Interact with customers including explaining job scope with property owner while providing excellent service
- Perform basic calculations, write, monitor and complete jobs using software.
- Setup and breakdown job sites, plan out and clean up water and mold, applying remediation techniques/using tools and instruments
- Assist with planning, coordinating, training, job quoting, etc. as required by senior staff/management.
This list is intended to represent basic responsibilities, but you may be called upon for other tasks based on the needs of the business.
All Dry Services of Connecticut is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have any IICRC certifications?
- Do you have one year or more of water mitigation or mold remediation work experience?
Work Location: On the road