Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high speed manufacturing environment.
Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery, overhaul gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc
Perform mechanical work e.g., conveyor bearing and chain replacement, major equipment overhaul, motor/gearbox replacements, valve and pump maintenance, and lube routes
Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work order, planners, and part staging
- Assist with process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze knowledge & process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 year industrial mechanical experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Precision machining skills and welding ability preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there’s more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we’ve grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.