Chef-Manager position available in Helena, MT. Did you ever want to work and live in Montana? We can help make that happen! We have a good, solid Chef Manager position available where you will have steady hours, work Monday through Friday with weekends, nights and major holidays off.
- You need 2 to 3 years of Cafeteria style of service, ideally in a Corporate, or College setting and Catering experience.
- You must be ServSafe Certified and must be able to pass a Full Criminal Background Check, be clear of any Felonies & No Misdemeanors in last 5 years.
- You should have experience with a Profit and Loss operation, understanding on how to manage Food & Payroll costs.
Duties Include but are not limited to the following.
- Customer Service Skills - Must have good customer service skills when dealing with Guests. Satisfying clients and exceeding their needs is critical for success and ensures customer loyalty.
- Computer Skills – Proficient in use of Email communications etiquette, be able to work in WORD, EXCEL & PDF Files.
- Interview, hire, train, and oversee, employees, you will be responsible for managing 5 employees.
- Provide motivation and training to Employees.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and the overall presentation of food.
- Achieve an A rating at each local Health inspection and ensure food safety standards and regulations.
- Attend Meetings as required.
- Monitor the actions of employees workers to ensure everyone's personal safety.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality or service.
- Review Weekly budgets and payroll records and purchase transactions.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and Meal service.
Job Type: Full-time