JOIN US! North Shore Pediatric Therapy is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Part-time Behavior Therapist to join our incredible team in Deerfield!
******$1500 Signing Bonus******
We provide the BEST in-home and in-clinic ABA services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. We provide ongoing and regular supervision, monthly mentorship and full support from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). If you want to begin your career in a professional role where you can make a difference in the lives of children, we want to hear from you!
- Provide ABA therapy to children in clinic, home and/ school settings
- Teach a wide range of skills, including academics, functional living, play, and social skills
- Implement behavior management strategies
- Collect data during therapy sessions
- High school Diploma
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- High interest in working with children with autism and other developmental delays
- Experience working with 2-12 years a plus
- A self- motivated, self- starter, self-assured, selfless attitude.
- Reliable transportation is required. This position requires travel
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
North Shore Pediatric Therapy (NSPT) is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at NSPT is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. NSPT does not discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law. It is NSPT’s policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance