Speed Stacks is the world leader in Sport Stacking. Sport Stacking is practiced and taught in more than 50,000 schools, YMCA's, After-school and Parks & Recreation programs across the U.S. and around the world. We are growing and looking to hire quality Demonstrators in key areas across the country. Do you share a passion for Speed Stacks and believe in its vast benefits for kids and students? Are you energetic about sharing Speed Stacks with others?
As a Demonstrator, you will be our "face" and "voice" of our institutional customers all around the country. Our customers look to our Demonstrators to help them find the best products for their physical education, early childhood or after-school activity programs. You will be extensively trained on our products in order to guide our customers to the best possible solution for their unique situations. This position will provide hands-on interactive demonstrations and educate our product and programs to existing customers, schools and after-school organizations - more importantly physical education teachers. Our goal is to maximize our customers Sport Stacking program(s) by offering products and services that will benefit their students and organization. In this role, you will work directly with program coordinators and physical education teachers from schools to after-school settings. This role will include but not limited to being a personal coach for the teacher or instructor throughout the school day teaching to each individual class period while guiding and engaging the teacher through our comprehensive movement-based curriculum. Our goal is to build the confidence and showcase how seamless our program is to teach to physical educators and program directors. In this role, you will also promote the 'sport' side of Sport Stacking, to include but not limited to competitions and tournaments.
- Interactive training will be provided for this position (training is paid)
- Presentation product/equipment is provided
- Company email provided
- Company business card provided
- Speed Stacks, Inc. apparel provided
- Flexible scheduling on a Monday - Friday basis (required to work a minimal 3 days per week)
- Base pay of $200.00 per day plus 10% commissions and bonus opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement at $0.30 per mile
- Position is eligible for full-time employment (salaried) after trial period
- This position involves travel (local)
- Must have reliable vehicle transportation (mileage reimbursement provided - $0.30 per mile)
- This position will require you to store Speed Stacks product/equipment (must have a small space to store limited quantity of product)
- This position will require you to hands-on teach students and instructors basic patterns of Sport Stacking and our games and activities provided through our curriculum
- This position will require scheduling and managing your own presentations/schedule (scheduling of presentations is mandatory)
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Must be physically able to be on your feet for up to 7 hours
- This position requires working with kids and students (must pass criminal background check)
- Teaching/Educator role background is a plus but not required
- Physical Education background is a plus but not required
- Presenting/Demonstrating background is a plus but not required
- Sales background is a plus but not required
- A lifestyle or educational background that is aligned with the company’s mission statement to “Increase the happiness, confidence and self-esteem of young and old by helping them lead more active and healthy lives."
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications, including Excel preferred but not required.
- Must be available during the hours of 8-3, Monday - Friday (Flexible)
- ***This position offers an opportunity of professional growth into a full-time, salaried position. ***
In addition, candidates must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills; a professional, pleasant and clear phone speaking voice; be a positive team player with the ability to build collaborative relationships across all levels; ensures 100% accuracy of own work; a desire to continuously improve and become better; demonstrated ability to achieve or surpass results.
This is a contract position only. *No benefits are offered at this time.*
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $150.00 to $175.00 /day
- Physical Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)