Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- You will develop advanced manufacturing test fixtures and the accompanying software infrastructure for AR/VR prototypes.
- You will be driving the test fixture design with manufacturing partners and develop a manufacturing ready software and automation environment.
- You will be responsible for planning, development, bring-up, and troubleshooting of the of test systems.
- Develop an end-to-end software and automation environment that includes hardware test flows, robotics control, data capture and processing, integration of advanced algorithms, networking, storage management, security and more
- Work with other functional groups (Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Research Scientist, Manufacturing) to bring the test systems development from the R&D stage all the way through to mass production
- Work with manufacturing partners to design novel test and calibration fixtures
- Develop and modify test sequences including measurement and calibration algorithms
- Develops test plans, procedures, debug guides and validation reports for test solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug test systems from a software and hardware perspective in full autonomy
- Coordinates third party suppliers in designing, developing and fabricating test systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or a related field
- 5+ years experience in developing test solutions
- Python 3, Visual Studio - C#
- Experience with manufacturing test equipment and automated test equipment.
- PLC programming,
- System level test and automation
- Experience automating test equipment using a VISA interface and SCPI commands
- Experience with camera/sensor calibration flows
- Fluent in C++ and Python
- Fluent in LabVIEW
- Hands-on real time systems development, bring-up, and testing
- Proven experience transitioning test and automation solutions from research and design (R&D) into low - rate initial production (LRIP)
- Cross-functional experience with precision electro-optical systems
- Experience with Robotics system design and programming
- Experience with TCP/IP
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We're a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!