The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As part of the Cloud Sales Academy, you’ll join a cohort of exceptional new graduates. The Cloud Sales Academy is a 90-day period of intensive classroom, self-guided training and one-on-one mentorship. The program will include training on sales fundamentals, Google Cloud product knowledge, understanding the market, and Google's tools. You will also be provided opportunities for on the job training to practice and hone your Cloud Sales skills. Upon completion of the training, you’ll continue developing your skills as you begin making a meaningful impact to the Google Cloud Sales team. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will graduate into one of the following Cloud sales roles.
Inside Sales and Customer Growth Representative (ISR): As an ISR, you will inspire companies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s cloud products, such as G Suite, and to free companies from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks by using Google’s array of cloud platform products.
Working within a territory team, you will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium-sized companies and large enterprises. By advocating the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle as well as identify business opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion for Google products, you will help in bringing Google to organizations in the territory and help accelerate their growth.
Small and Medium Business (SMB) Cloud Account Executive: As an SMB Account Executive, you will work with small to medium-sized businesses to drive business over the phone and indirectly via reseller partners. You will use your analytical and creativity skills to prioritize customers and drive new business opportunities. You ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer experience. You bring Google's portfolio into small and medium-sized businesses around the world, and handle complex customers and stakeholder relationships with ease.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Excel in Cloud Sales Academy training and apply learning to bring value to Google Cloud customers
- Deliver against assigned sales goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work as a critical member of a sales team and work closely with Google Partners - all to maximize business results in the territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead prospecting activities and promote campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Previous experience or internships in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Interest in technology and cloud computing, including Google Cloud products (e.g. G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and clearly explain complex technical concepts.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one of the following languages: Spanish, French, or Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.