Rare and Well Done Every Time
What makes an evening at Perry’s so incredible? You do.
What you can expect from working at Perry’s:
- Top tier earning potential
- Flexible schedules
- Outstanding training and development programs
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Insurance benefit plans
- A dynamic work environment based upon professionalism, respect and teamwork
The Kitchen Line Cook position is about:
- Following recipes, procedures, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set.
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Prepare, cook and plate all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Perform basic preparation duties, including handling raw produce and meats, following restaurant specifications for quality while following proper food handling and sanitation standards.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chefs or Managers at any time.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person